Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- 02.01.2021 - With borderless display and activated display of the moon / sun graphics, the border of these graphics was cut off at the top or artifacts were created. Adjusted accordingly
- 02.01.2021 - Improved the performance for the delivery of the graphics again.
- 02.01.2021Error management integrated to record faulty graphics generation.
- 28.12.2020 - Moon phases were previously only displayed for the current month. Now the next four coming moon phases are displayed
- 28.12.2020 - Headline for upcoming moon phases with new version
- 25.12.2020 - Headlines for "Moon" and "Sun" now in bold font
- 25.12.2020 - Improvement of the performance
- 20.12.2020 - Quality improvement of transparent background
- 20.12.2020 - Graphic moon phase / SOHO sun image now with transparent background
- 20.12.2020 - Resizing of the graphical moon phase / SOHO sun image
- 17.08.2020 - Corrected margin distance for copyright notice
- 17.08.2020 - Bug fixing: In the footer text the type of sun twilight was displayed, even if it is deactivated
- 16.08.2020 - Headline for the moon area (can be shown or hidden)
- 16.08.2020 - Transparent background
- 16.08.2020 - Various fonts including italics available
- 16.08.2020 - Optional borderless display
- 16.08.2020 - Julian date can be hidden
- 16.08.2020 - Choice between nautical and civic twilight of the sun
- 16.08.2020 - Indication in footer text whether twilight hours are civil or nautical
- 26.07.2020 - Language improvement for Dutch. Thanks to Andreas Dill for the improved translation!
- 10.04.2020 - If no headline is entered, this place in the graphic is accordingly not considered and the following information is moved up
- 18.06.2018 - When selecting the time zone "CET / CEST", summer time can not be deselected. This now deselected.
- 23.07.2016 - adding the necessary alt attribute in HTML Snipp
- 20.07.2016 - Improvement of Performance. Execution times below 1 second.
- 07.28.2015 - Error in Spanish translation corrected.
- 09.08.2014 - The monthly overview of Monphasen was in the wrong order.
- 23.11.2013 - Some words in French did not correspond to the correct translation. Accordingly changed. Thanks to Mr. Le Jeune.
- 17.02.2013 - A written code for Performance has not produced the desired result. The graphic is now created on the server each time. The duration on average under half a second.
- 03.02.2013 - More Performance improvements. Database access is now rarely used.
- 03.02.2013 - rearranging the fields "sunrise", "sunset", "twilight". This was necessary to cover extreme geographical coordinates. The sun is then more or to see at all. (Example)
- 02.02. - 03.02.2013 - limited due to maintenance moon tool only accessible
- 30.01.2013 - The tool can now present in various languages. The options are: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
- 26.01.2013 - The display of the position of the Sun in the constellation is no longer experimental
- 26.01.2013 - The moon phase image and Soho-sun image can now be represented in its own row. The relevant information will be displayed below. Examples can be found he always 'Moon News' »'Moon News for your website'" 'examples'
- 25.01.2013 - Due to the high use of the tool was the moon Performance improves and optimizes the tool.
- 29.10.2012 - New version 3 online! The Soho-sun image can now show or hide. The data such as sunrise and sunset, and twilight constellation of which are replaced.
- 29.10.2012 - error in the template system heading resolved. Special characters like öäüß could not enter
- 22.10.2012 - In the recorded images to change the wrong date Mond-/Sonnenzeichen has been calculated as the Moon position (astrolgisch). The problem lay in the wrong calculation dsr modified Julian date. The problem has now been fixed.
- 22.10.2012 - In the recorded images between 7.00 und 13.00 clock the "Great Bear" was calculated as the Moon position (astronomical). This is of course nonsense. The problem of negative declination, which were miscalculated. The problem has now been fixed.
- 22.10.2012 - instead the text "crescent moon" was the "first quarter" of the text "waning moon" appears. Fixed a bug.
- 15.10.2012 - 22.00 clock - instead the text "crescent moon" was displayed after the new moon text "waning moon". Fixed a bug.
- 14.10.2012 - When determining the astronomical constellation can lead to results that determine a constellation. The tool then Kenes was displayed. In such rare cases, now the last current constellation is maintained. The astrological constellation is not affected.
- 13.10.2012 - The graphics deliver optimized in geographic coordinates.
- 10.13.2012 01.00 - 01.30 clock - The graphics were not reachable due form conversion. On the form, a blank entry into a field and return pressed without user interaction the Google Maps map to load. This is not intentional. Continue loading the preview, the Google Map is not loaded, if it is active. This problem is now fixed. The Google Map can now be loaded via a check box or not loaded. Irrespective of whether a preview is loaded. The problem did not affect the plot.
- 10.12.2012 02.40 clock - The graphical representation of the phase of the moon was imprecise. This has been improved.
- 11.10.2012 12.30 clock - The determination of the constellation of the Sun and Moon was moved to another module. This information is still available without restriction. The generation of graphics to Auslieferungasn the visitor is now in 1/2 seconds!
- 10.10.2012 12.00 clock - Moon tool for Smartphone! Now there's the popular moon tool in a slimmed version on your smartphone. Without app!
- 10.10.2012 11.00 clock - Fully revised and new version goes online
- 10.10.2012 - versioning for current and future expansion of the moon tool. In order to be maintained, the old versions are still displayed without restriction and with the settings.
- 10.10.2012 - Creation of free titles.
- 10.10.2012 - Correction for setting up and set times. Depending on the time stamp on the wrong and sunset time was displayed.
- 10.10.2012 - All data come as far from the database but not be counted when creating the graphics.
- 10.10.2012 - A new feature can now be displayed on the rise and set times of the Sun. And there is an hourly updated image of the Soho probe.
- 10.10.2012 - The moon tool now runs independently of other modules is no longer (cronjobs) dependent.
- 10.10.2012 - It is now possible for any location, the geographical coordinates are entered. All timing information in the moon tool are considered.
- 10.10.2012 - It is now time zones can be specified. All timing information in the moon tool are considered.
- 10.10.2012 - The Local Search is now possible via an implementation of Google Maps. You can select a point on the map, search for a location or use the approximate positioning of the browser. Google Maps is loaded only with its modules, when requested by the user.
- 10.10.2012 - You can subscribe to a newsletter to learn to change.
- 10.10.2012 - The moon tool has been tested on Performance (stress test). Join 4,000 views were generated within a short time. The generation time is in the conducted "stress test" from 0.8 to 1.2 seconds.
- 10.10.2012 - There has been a result of the new pixel design deviations. This can, in extreme cases 20 px more impact in height and width. Old versions should be generated in the "framework" remain.
- 10.10.2012 - For the moon, have been added as new details of Beleuchungsgrad.
- 10.10.2012 - For the Sun and Moon can optionally display the current position in the constellation. This is astronomical or astrological individually possible.
- 10.10.2012 - So far, the data on the moon could be (age, phase, etc.) show only the graphics together. I've changed. Each statement can be individually switched on or off.The accuracy of the new moon has been improved. The phase "New Moon", "Moon", "full moon", "New Moon" will be displayed as text in each case hours before and 5 hours after the exact position. Here there have been major differences.So far, the graphics were generated within an hour once and every time you open a saved version shipped. This interval I have set down on 20 minutes. The graph is thus generated every 20 minutes again.
- 10.10.2012 - There has been a misrepresentation of the Moon, by specifying a time zone when the date is exceeded. This error only happened once, but it was fixed!
- 08.01.2012 23.50 clock - When "Step 4 - Moon" was from August 1, determines the length of the text and incorrectly truncated. Fixed a bug.
- 08.06.2012 23.50 clock - Text for the time zone in Germany added to read as follows: "Would you like, for example, to display the time in Germany, you have to set the time zone on +1 hours This then applies CET For the summer time, it is important.. to set additional account the tick for DST. Then along with the time zone of +1 hour CEST. "06.01.2012 15.40 clock - Perfomance (charging behavior) of the improved graphics. First measurements show load 0.02 seconds and 0.16 seconds for existing graphics for graphics creation.
- 06.06.2012 15.40 clock - now font size of 13px to 7px. The graphical moon phase will be adapted dynamically to the font size.
- 05.22.2012 17.00 clock - A bug in the script meant that certain conditions were reported to data from the previous day, Resolved.
- 21.05.2012 18.21 clock - color specification in Hexidezimal supports only lowercase letters. Now work on large letters. Fixed.
- 20.05.2012 00:00 clock - starting the homepage tool
- 19.05.2012 21.58 clock - Graphical moon phase was misrepresented. Fixed.
Wie gefällt Ihnen der Beitrag?