This service started operation on Decemberi 07th 2013.
I will be pleased to assist you with your configuring and embedding of the service on your homepage.
You will find an assortment of examples here.
You find the changelog file that provides current information on innovations and bug-fixes of my lunar calendar here.
If difficulties arise at your configuration and embedding of the service on your homepage, please contact me. To be able to help you I need the complete URL of the graphic and your description of the problem.
If you have proposals, want to give support, or want to communicate problems encountered using the service, please do so by using the contact form
Thank you very much for your assistance!
- This service is free of charge
- You may embed the Moon-Tool as often as you like in one or more URLs.
- The sourcecode provided by me may only be implemented on homepages with fully legal contents! Homepages that glorify violence or have pornographic contents are excluded from using this service!
- Every URL which uses this service must enter a textlink with regard to www.Der-Mond.org like this: "A service provided by www.Der-Mond.org/"
- The respective textlink must be entered directly next to the Moon-Tool, either above, or below.
If you have any further questions, please ask them to me by using the contact form.
The following preview diagram is the result of your settings.
Note that the red frame of that preview is meant to indicate that it is a preview. This red frame will not appear on your homepage!.
Important: The graph shown here is reduced in case of insufficient width of the screen in the preview! This applies mostly to whenever the zodiac signs are displayed for both sun and moon. To get an idea of the right size, you can click Preview. This is then loaded into a new browser window as an individual image.